Search This Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Math Quilt almost done!!!

For today, I'm happy to say the Math Quilt is almost ready! All pieced and quilted, just waiting for the binding. The new baby this quilt is for is due early April, so hopefully I will make the deadline! I'm going to try and make a matching soft stack ring toy from a pattern I found at Etsy too, as usual the project list grows so much faster than I can complete it. Anywhos...here's some quick pics of the WIP.






The last one is a pic of the quilt with the divided basket I made earlier. Pretty cute, I think. And in the background is another WIP...LOL. That's going to be the Convertible Bag pattern from Sewing with Mrs. H for my nieces birthday. That project is due march 22nd and as you can see is just a vision right now. Hopefully I can link that up next week!
Linking up to Sew-Jo Saturday! 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I was piqued by your title because yesterday was Pi Day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can link it up next week too! Your Math Quilt is fantastic! Thank you for linking up to SEWjo Saturday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List