Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Math Quilt Finshed!

The math quilt is done! Turned out better than I had expected, so I'm happy. I backed it with a super soft, minky like fabric. I thought it might be hard to quilt through, but really wasn't too bad. It's off to the new baby today.
Math quilt front finished

Math Quilt with minky back showing

Math quilt close-up of quilting (1/4" apart straight lines, seemed like a great idea, but took an eternity!!!)



And now, my new project list: for my upcoming 10 day vacation! I'm hoping to get a lot of sewing done over spring break that starts on Friday.

1. Curtains for camper, must be done ASAP...because the camper is almost done and because this will not be a "fun" project. It's a must-do rather than a want-to-do. So sooner it's done, the sooner I can move on to fun stuff like....
2. Shower curtain for my bathroom. I have had this planned forever, but never had time to actually make it, so I'm moving it up the list.
3. Butterfly Sling purse for me, using the leftover Recipe fabric from Hannah's Christmas bag, can't wait to dig into this one. (It may make it to #2 on the list, honestly)
4. Mother's day overnight bag for my mom.
5. Some fun potholders for my mom's friends.

Ok, now get sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List