Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Noodlehead Divided Baskets for teacher gifts

It's the last week of school for my kindergartener. As a teacher gift I made up some Divided Baskets from Noodlehead.I used some kid friendly prints that looked appropriate for the classroom. I'm assuming teachers get loads of candy and stuff they don't really need. I figured these baskets could be used for just about anything in the classroom.

There's not much to say about the pattern. It's a quick, easy sew and the instructions are flawless. Anna Graham is one of my favorite pattern writers. I've never had an issue with any of her patterns. And who couldn't use one of these baskets? You can easily change up the pocket and handles to make them match any need or decor. They make great baby shower gifts, Christmas gifts, scrap baskets, toy baskets....love them!





Now, the tricky part will be getting the student to write his thank-you notes.
Linking up to Show Off Saturday and Sew-Jo Saturday

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I will go over and take a look. I used this kind of thing for "storage" in cabinets that are deep...little things in the baskets as opposed to all those little things getting forgotten in the back of the cabinet! I hope mine turn out as good as yours!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the teachers will love them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List