Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Swoon Olive

 For all my latest adventures...check out my Instagram

I have finished another bag today and it's adorable! This vanity case is the Olive pattern from Swoon. I made it for my niece, so the Christmas surprise is ruined, but I couldn't wait to share because it's just so cute! I think every woman I know needs an Olive. This little bag has a great round shape with a patch pocket on the front and piping details. 

I think this bag would be perfect for hair or makeup accessories or even for a traveling sewing kit. The only drawback is that there are no inside pockets. However, with the curvy opening, inside pockets may be kind of hard to access. I may try to add some pockets next time though, just to see...I'm thinking elasticized mesh pockets may work.



Overall this is an adorable little bag. I love the vintage feel of the design and I think this classic camera print suits it perfectly. The fabric is from a Kanvas line called "That's Hollywood" and the pink is Michael Miller's mirror ball dots, which I will always love. A great sew, I have yet to be disappointed by a Swoon design.






I did lose a friend while making this project though...my little ripper took a tumble while trying to rip those metal bits off of this zipper....RIP little ripper. You served me well!


linking on to purse palooza 2015....go check out the great bags!






2 comments:

  1. Just started following your blog. How come I wasn't already? Great bags you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I will make a? Rolex Daytona?examination and we'll take a look at one of the Rolex Watches Online more modest.?The Breitling Watches is a cheap watch pretty simple and what that means is that you can expect a high level of Replica Handbags and easily pass as an original.This is something that should be desired in a Hermes Handbags false criticis.Let's go and start the best replica Rolex Watches Online.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List